Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mrs Wright Letters

Dear Mrs Wright,

My name is Folauhola I-auckland Fohe, but you can call  me hola. I am at Saint Pius X school at Glen Innes I have a twin sister and  her name is Tokilupe, you can call her lupe for short. I am 10 years old, and I have just turned 10 last month with my sister.

I like to get interesting books from you. I like books that are about girls stuff and  it is very nice to sit at the beach with a book reading or else play in the sun not getting burned though.

Also my favorite book that I have got is Ej12, the EJ12  has lots and lots of missions and  that is why Ej12 is my favourite. There's lots of books that are different which I also like but I can’t remember them all.

I would like to thank you and the Duffy people who give books to us and a very big hug to you all.

Yours sincerely,
Folauhola
Room 3
St Pius X School


No comments:

Post a Comment