Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

News-board wriiting


Friday 13 April

Today Room 6 was outside and we had to see what is the weather like.

I can hear the wind whispering to me not much and the lawn too. I can hear the Teacher taking and the desk open and shut or slam.

Few sunshine and a little bit of windy today.

I can see  lots of clouds and few sky, trees are waving slow like yesterday.

I can feel nothing because the wind is not trying to push me and the sun is not heating me up again.
I can touch the ground is standing still and the dirt is covering it. It warm because the dirt is covering it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I like your News board Writing.... It cool and it awesome to read I like the part I can feel nothing becaue the wind is not trying to push me and the Sun is not heating me up again...... Very good, Keep that up Folauhola :-)

Post a Comment