Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

News and weather

WEATHER:
Today  it feels like a brand new day for me today.

I can see the sky’s colour is grey because it a heavy day but sometimes it will be sun shines coming out.



I can feel the wind whistling to me like it saying “BE COLD x 2.

I can see the tree, and it looks like it has no clothes on because the wind keeps blowing it away and away.



I can see the sun trying to push the  grey sky away so that he can shine to us.




NEWS:
My news is that I am really excited for netball because, netball is just my thing to play. Also I don’t like sub but that’s the way it going to work out when I play.It great to play with my teams.We play alot and it a tough game for us every tuesday night.



I  am not looking forward for the mass tomorrow because my teacher: Miss Leaupepe is  leaving to go to her new job at parnell and it at the city she is going to work at  National library. ↓
I am excited to do my geometry art. Because it a shape thing and you get to use primary colours I think . But the colours that we got to pick was: Purple  and Yellow,
Red and Green, also Blue and Orange.




I was happy when Jackie Thomas won the X factor of New Zealand.Because she has a great voice and it just perfect.





No comments:

Post a Comment