Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Learning Journey 2015



Learning Area
Feedback
Feed forward
Maths
This week for maths test, It was great. It’s also great because the teacher’s are going to know what we know and what we don’t.
Next time, for my maths test, I’ll try my best.So that I can be where I'm supposed and learn new things too.
Reading
This week for my reading test, some of the questions were easy, but amount of them were difficult.
But it’s good, because I can learn from that.
Next time for reading, I’ll read lots of books and try to think aloud and also try answers questions about what I read.
Writing
For my writing test, I think I did great.First I didn't know what to write about.But I thought about it.And I found it.
Next time for writing test, I’ll use similes in my writing and interesting words.
Religious
For Religious Education, I learnt about the station of the cross.
Next time I will try to learn about the Liturgical Calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment