Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

All about me

My name is Folauhola and I have 3 sister and 1 step sister but she is kind to me and 4 brother also (mum and dad).

I am in the kids for kids show and it I and Anna my friend that we go to the same school, same class as well. I just recently have been in swimming when our school had a swimming pools last Term.

My favourite subject is reading.I like reading because I’m getting well with reading and If hard word comes on my reading book I can easily speak it out.

In the winter holiday this year I went with my mum to the shop to buy stuff. I brought muffins, chicken, roll bread, 2 chips, dips for chip, bubblegum and a drink. I was happy when we brought lots of stuff from the shop.

I expect 2013 will be fun, and also travelling in the holidays with my families.

No comments:

Post a Comment