Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Mrs. Pole's Farewell mass

What was the important thing in the mass?

The Important thing in the mass was my speech. Because If I Messed up, everyone is going to laugh, Which it did. Because at mass I  went up and also wished the speech that I am going  say would be another day or it will be finished by now.Then I said some few words.

Then I went blank, I didn’t know what to say next, then I’ve realize I’ve got the microphone and  accidentally said ” OMG”, because I was so scared they all had their eyes on me.

Then everyone was laughing but I wasn't paying attention to the crowd. I was trying to remember my words, but I knew them well. But I don’t know what was wrong.

I think, inside of me was just frozen. Then it came to me slowly, When I finished, I got’s some lay and gave it to her kids..But unless, I made the crowd laugh today.

So that was a happy ending for,me  to cheer me up.But I only knew when the mass was finished. The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment