Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

Expressive Writing :)

“Last day of the week, gonna enjoy my day”, I said.So work hard,hola.To start of with the day is going to church.I had an speech,and even impressed because every time I had one,I’ll always assume that I’ll fail, in my speech.


But then, when I stood up and said my speech, I felt their was another person in me, I was just standing there and opening my mouth, doing nothing,but words were coming out of my mouth.When I finally had, finished I was so elated about my speech, I hope I’ll keep on doing that on every speeches I do.


This was the best day of my life, I presume because this whole week I have been enjoying my day, and also learning new things,and it's just been great. I hope next week will be the same as today also enjoy your weekends and please keep room 7 as us, in your prayers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment