Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Term 2 Relfecton

In Term 2, my highlights were.. learning fractions and division facts. It was awesome to know new things about fractions and maths. Also I liked the 3 way conference. I liked the 3 way conference because my dad liked the comment and he was proud and I was proud too. I also really liked all the  speakers, they were all great and wonderful and swimming was fun because the water was warm and nice to swim in it.



In Term 2, my lowlights were..I didn't like circuit but you have to be fit. I just didn't like it because some of the exercises was too hard.But I enjoyed some of them.


In Term 3 I’m looking forward to..netball and even looking forward for staying again in room 6 with Miss Leaupepe. She is cool and the best teacher I could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment